Win Katy Perry tickets in our free prize draw!
We're giving away two tickets to see American pop sensation Katy Perry live in London on her Prismatic world tour! All you have to do to qualify is recycle 12 kilos or more of your unwanted clothes for cash before Friday 14 March, 2014.
Katy Perry, the world-famous performer and star of such hits as 'I Kissed a Girl', 'Teenage Dreams', 'California Gurls' and 'Roar', is touring the world promoting her fantastic new album, Prism. We have two tickets to give away, absolutely free, to one lucky customer who swaps their clothes for cash between now and March 14.
After the resounding success of her albums One of the Boys and Teenage Dream, Katy Perry's eagerly-anticipated new album, Prism, has already hit number one on the UK album charts. She is playing the London O2 Arena with special guests Icona Pop, best-known for their hit single 'I Love It', and you can be there to see it live with our fabulous free prize draw.
To be in with a chance to win Katy Perry tickets for you and a friend, just order a collection bag using the blue form on our homepage. We will send you a free bag that will hold around six black bin liners' worth of clothing.
Fill the bag with the clothes, shoes and accessories that you would like to sell and book a free home collection for any weekday. Our courier company, City Link, will collect the bag on a day that is convenient for you and will even send you a one hour time window by text message, so you don't have to wait in.
When we receive your bag, we will check its contents for damage - we can only pay cash for clothes that are in good, clean condition, with no sign of damage or heavy wear - in order to be sure you're earning the most cash for clothes possible, please check our 'What we buy' section before booking your collection.
We pay the amazing rate of £0.50 per kilo for all the clean, undamaged clothing we receive, by PayPal, cheque or Marks and Spencer e-voucher. You can also choose to donate your cash for clothes payment to St Mungo's, our sponsored charity.
If you would like to earn even more cash for clothes you're not using, then like us on Facebook. Facebook friends receive a special referral code entitling them to our best price for used clothes. We pay £0.70 a kilo to Facebook friends - a great price for used clothes!
Our unique photo-record means that when you sell clothes online with our easy system, you can be sure you're getting the most transparent and reliable cash for clothes service around. We take some sample photos if we receive any items we're not able to accept, so you can rest assured you're getting the most cash for clothes possible.
In addition to all these great features, if you send in your bag to earn cash for clothes before Friday 14 March, and 12 kilos or more of the clothing is in line with our purchase criteria, you will be automatically entered into our amazing competition to win Katy Perry tickets.
You could be off with a friend to see Katy Perry live in London at the O2 Arena on Tuesday 27 May as the winners of our fantastic giveaway, as well as earning cash for clothes you no longer wear.
If you would like to find out more about our great free prize draw and how you can win Katy Perry tickets, just by recycling your clothes - for free and from home - get in touch with our customer service team.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Katy Perry prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, and only residents of the UK aged 18 and over may enter the Prize Draw.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Return to Earn's usual Terms and Conditions still apply in addition to the Terms and Conditions of the Prize Draw.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not permitted.
- Only bags that contain a minimum of 12 kilos of material deemed acceptable by Return to Earn will qualify for this prize draw. A full list of acceptable materials can be found in the "What we Buy" section on Return to Earn's website.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The Prize Draw closes on Friday 14 March 2014. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
- The winner will be announced on our Facebook page and on our Website, and will be contacted directly by RtE.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The prize will consist of two adult tickets to see Katy Perry live at the O2 Arena, London, which will be posted via Royal Mail upon acknowledgement, by the customer, of their win. The prize will be posted on or before Tuesday 20 May 2014, to ensure sufficient time for the delivery of the tickets prior to the concert date of Tuesday 27 May, but Return to Earn take no responsibility for possible late delivery of the tickets once posted.
- Return to Earn will post the tickets to the address supplied, via Recorded Delivery, and a signature may be required. Although Return to Earn will insure the tickets during transit, Return to Earn accepts no responsibility for possible non-delivery of the tickets once posted.
- Return to Earn will not supply travel to or from London or to or from the O2 Arena and will not supply accommodation.
- RtE retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required for promotional activity.
- No purchase necessary.
- RtE accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. RtE further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
- RtE reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of RtE in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- RtE shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to an act of God.
- The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Return to Earn, their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law.